Skip to main content

Local Waste Transportation Services

service areaManaging waste requires trucking capability. Enviro Care owns and operates an extensive fleet of trucks and trailers needed for that work. We are licensed, permitted, and insured to transport almost any hazardous material except those that are radioactive and explosive.

Wastes which we typically haul include hydrocarbon-impacted soils, flammable or corrosive liquids, poisons, PCBs, RCRA-Hazardous debris and soils, asbestos, and materials RCRA-Hazardous for metals such as mercury, chromium, and lead.


Our fleet includes vacuum tankers, box-vans, end-dump trucks, and rolloff-boxes.

Enviro Care holds ICC interstate authority and Utah intrastate hazardous authority. Power units are prorated in 31 states and have permits to transport hazardous waste in:

  • California
  • Colorado
  • Idaho
  • Kansas
  • Missouri
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Wyoming

(Many states do not require hazardous waste transporters to obtain permits)

Contact Us

UTAH: 801.299.1900

NEVADA: 775.401.6449

24-HOUR EMERGENCY: 800.820.9058

Please type your full name.
Invalid email address.
Invalid phone number. Please use only numbers and dashes
Please tell us about your project needs - 1000 characters max.