We hold one of the largest fleets and ranges of services in the hazardous material and chemical waste transportation industry.
EnviroCare, Inc. is a top hazmat transportation company in Utah, with a diverse and modern fleet of trucks, tractors, and specialized equipment to suit your needs. We handle all types of hazardous loads and have extensive expertise in meeting the unique requirements and regulations across all applications. Our drivers and dispatchers bring over 25 years of combined experience in bulk hazmat and chemical shipments.
Our company is run by experts in environmental science, waste disposal, and freight management, which means that we get the job done in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
By choosing us, you will be working with a company that takes environmental principles and the best interests of drivers to heart and commits to the health and safety of workers and the community.
Hazmat Transportation Company in Utah
TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Late model tractors equipped with satellite tracking system
- Response/Crew transport
- Emergency Response vans
- Four Wheel Drive vehicles
- Bobtail Roll-off trucks
- 6,000 gallon stainless steel vacuum tanks
- 5,500 gallon stainless steel vacuum tank
- MC307 6,000 gallon tankers
- 48’ Cargo Vans with spill containment
- End dumps with tarps
- Flat bed trailers with spill containment
- 22’ stake bed truck
- Oil and Chemical Spill Response units
- 25 and 30 yard Roll-off boxes with rentals customized to suit client needs
- Roll-off vacuum boxes
- Trailer-Mounted High-Pressure Washer
- Personal Protective Equipment (Cellular Phones, Two-Way Radios)
- Storage Containers
- Absorbent Materials
- Brooms and Shovels
- Poly Liners
- Warning Signs and Labels
Note: Other required equipment can be provided by Enviro Care.
Enviro Care owns and operates the following equipment:
- Bobcat Unit (with all attachments)
- Vacuum Units (Hepa Vac, Mercury Vac and Shop Vac)
- Drum Crusher
- Electric drum Tipper
- Drum Grabber (for forklift)
- Portable Pumping equipment (Double Diaphragm Pump, 300 GPM Transfer Pump, Air-Operated Chemical Pump, Brass-Geared
- Transfer Pump)
- Air Compressor (SAR)
- Electrical Generator
- Emergency Lighting Equipment
- Containment Booms
We know the challenges that come with hazmat shipments, given the dangerous nature of such materials and the big responsibilities that go with handling them. This is why we take the time to understand our clients’ needs and customize a solution that will benefit them in the long term. Our efficient and economical approach also offers savings for your business without compromising safety and risking adherence to regulations.
Let Enviro Care, Inc., a trusted provider of waste management and hazmat transportation services in Utah and other parts of the country, handle all your shipment needs. Get in touch with us today.