Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Salt Lake, UT
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Answers and directs departmental phone calls
- Screening phone calls when necessary
- Maintains filing systems as assigned
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- May coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain vendor list and coordinate service visits for maintenance and special projects at Enviro Care office locations
- Receives and distributes office mail, packages and other correspondence
- Provides clerical and transactional duties as directed
- Provide administrative support to Senior Executives and Directors
- Proofreads and types of documents and correspondence produced by departments
- May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports
- Setting drug test and background investigations
- Complete fleet paperwork, including registrations, inspections, permitting, and IFTA
- Maintain VIK inspections under the direction of the transportation director
- Consolidate job submittal packages for insurance related work
- Performs other administrative related duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to operate general office equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type 55 words a minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Administrative training required
- Two years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
About Enviro Care Inc.
Enviro Care's business portfolio focuses on the Petroleum and Chemical Emergency Spill Responses, On-site Industrial Services, Remediation, and Hazardous and Non-hazardous Waste Management. We provide our customers with the equipment and the expertise needed to perform environmental projects on time and on budget, with a focus on safety and an ongoing goal of exceeding expectations.
You can expect to be part of a talented team, embrace a commitment to growth and quality, enjoy a fantastic culture, and have the opportunity for advancement. You can help make Enviro Care a great place to work. Be a part of our team!
Enviro Care offers an excellent benefits package including Medallus medical membership, dental, vision, paid time off and 401k.
Enviro Care is an equal opportunity employer.