Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Salt Lake, UT
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Helps mechanic perform maintenance and repairs such as tune-ups and oil changes, lubes fittings, checks tires and brakes, replaces mud flaps and engages in other similar tasks.
- Assists mechanic with electrical systems such as replacing batteries, starters, and lights.
- Pressure clean semi trucks, engines, axles and suspension parts as needed
- Cleans the shop and returns tools to proper location.
- Assist or Maintains inventory of replacement parts and equipment.
- Inspects tools and equipment to ensure they are in working order.
- Updates maintenance and repair logs for vehicles.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair. Work will be performed on a wide variety of equipment, including pickup trucks, semi-trucks, trailers, earth moving equipment, small engines etc.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Current driver license with clean driving record past 3 years.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- Auto Shop High School Classes preferred.
- Minimum experience of 2 year or more.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors present.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds at a time.
About Enviro Care Inc.
Enviro Care's business portfolio focuses on the Petroleum and Chemical Emergency Spill Responses, On-site Industrial Services, Remediation, and Hazardous and Non-hazardous Waste Management. We provide our customers with the equipment and the expertise needed to perform environmental projects on time and on budget, with a focus on safety and an ongoing goal of exceeding expectations.
You can expect to be part of a talented team, embrace a commitment to growth and quality, enjoy a fantastic culture, and have the opportunity for advancement. You can help make Enviro Care a great place to work. Be a part of our team!
Enviro Care offers an excellent benefits package including Medallus medical membership, dental, vision, paid time off and 401k.
Enviro Care is an equal opportunity employer.