Regional Sales Position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Compensation based on experience, plus bonus and incentives. This position includes a competitive base salary and commission program based on the knowledge, skills, and experience of an eligible candidate. This position will require regular overnight travel throughout Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Wyoming. A company car and expense account are included with employment.
Enviro Care has an open position for an Industrial Business Development Sales to join our sales team. We are looking for a talented, driven individual who is willing to excel and work towards our company's vision.
This position will be focusing in the Elko, Nevada area and travel will be required. Elko Area candidates strongly encourage to apply via resume. Works directly with the Business Director and the Sales Team to manage and execute the company's strategic sales growth plans. The successful applicant must be able to help drive "top line" performance for the company, maintain current key client relationships, and identify and position the company for new opportunities. This position coordinates the development of the sales funnel, including the development and implementation of sales plans with new key relationships, track the development of new projects, a firsthand approach to scope and cost estimates, and manage the contract from closing to work implementation, we would love to have you join our team.
Core Essential Functions
- Implement the Sales & Marketing Plan as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and Business Director
- Implement strategies to grow the organization's business and market share
- Maintain good working relationships with existing customers
- Maintain active knowledge of competitors in target markets, as well as their potential strategies, strengths, and weaknesses
- Visit potential job locations and create written proposals
- Develop solutions to complex customer problems
- Attend meetings and visit with clients and potential clients regarding ECI’s services
- Ensure proper communication and coordination between customers and ECI’s Sales & Operations Departments
- Actively use CRM data base
- Prepare periodic sales reports
- Prepare weekly expense reports
- Attend industry trade shows
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- BS/BA Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience selling professional services in the environmental industry, industrial services, and waste management
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player focused on the success of the team
- Current MSHA training certificates (or ability to obtain)
- Full knowledge of the business development lifecycle, demonstrating a successful history implementing it within the mining, petroleum, and manufacturing industries. Including, knowledge of the market trends and competitive landscape within these industries
- The ability to find, bid and close projects that include hydro-blasting, pond cleaning, confined space tank cleaning, and air mover/vacuum truck operations
About Enviro Care Inc.
Enviro Care's business portfolio focuses on the Petroleum and Chemical Emergency Spill Responses, On-site Industrial Services, Remediation, and Hazardous and Non-hazardous Waste Management. We provide our customers with the equipment and the expertise needed to perform environmental projects on time and on budget, with a focus on safety and an ongoing goal of exceeding expectations.
You can expect to be part of a talented team, embrace a commitment to growth and quality, enjoy a fantastic culture, and have the opportunity for advancement. You can help make Enviro Care a great place to work. Be a part of our team!
Enviro Care offers an excellent benefits package including Medallus medical membership, dental, vision, paid time off and 401k.
Enviro Care is an equal opportunity employer.