CDL Class A Driver Position - Elko, NV
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $90,000.00/year
Location: Elko, NV
Come join our team! Enviro Care is hiring Class A CDL Drivers to support our Industrial Services, Emergency Response and Waste Management departments. We are expanding our teams in the Elko, NV area, and are looking for driving professionals that can assist in the completion of environmental services. If you're a talented, driven individual who is willing to be a team player and work towards our company's vision, please read the qualifications below and apply to join the leading provider of Environmental Services in Utah.
"Enviro Care USA is driven by our commitment to providing outstanding service to our clients, while maintaining a well trained and safety oriented staff. We are focused on providing growth opportunities to all team members to help them reach their professional goals."
Enviro Care offers a $5,200 bonus for Class A drivers
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste shipments
- Operate roll-off trailers, tankers, end dumps, vans, and other Enviro Care equipment
- Follow all DOT regulations in regards to hazardous and non-hazardous waste regulations, including labeling, loading, placarding, and manifesting
- Follow site safety training and comply with client safety requirements, including travel on mine sites
- Complete pre and post trip paperwork inspection reports daily
- Support the Industrial Services, Emergency Response and Waste teams as needed
- Properly clean and pressure wash power units and report needed maintenance
- Be 100% compliant on port stops
- Provide excellent communication and customer service
Minimum Required Qualifications
- CDL Class A license
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements within 60 days
- Ability to be medically cleared for hazardous materials site work, including the ability to wear respiratory protection and chemically protective clothing
- Knowledge of U.S. DOT and Utah/Nevada DOT requirements for record keeping, vehicle inspection, and hours of service
- Ability to learn, understand and retain rules for handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials (training provided)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly and up to 75lbs on occasion
- Clean MVR
- Team player with a service minded attitude
- HAZMAT and tanker endorsements
- Experience operating straight trucks and double roll-off trailers
- Experience with or knowledge of industrial equipment, such as hydro-blasters, pressure washers, vac trucks, and guzzlers
- HAZWOPER certification
- MSHA certification
- Customer service experience
Enviro Care will provide additional training, including, but not limited to:
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) training
Wages are dependent upon experience.
Enviro Care offers an excellent benefits package including Medallus Medical Membership, dental, vision, Paid Time Off and 401K.
Enviro Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.